This tab displays the actual e-mail queue. E-mails that are waiting to be sent (Waiting status) or that haven't been sent successfully (displayed with an Error message) are displayed here. You can Resend () the mail, Delete () it or View () its details. After clicking the icon in the header of the Actions column, a context menu is displayed, offering options for export of listed data to various types of files.
There is also a number of links above the list:
• Resend all failed - resends all e-mails in the queue that were unsuccessfully sent; new e-mails that have not yet been sent will not be resent
• Resend selected - resends all e-mails selected by the check-boxes in the list
• Resend all - resends all e-mails in the list
• Delete all failed - deletes all e-mails in the queue that were unsuccessfully sent; new e-mails that have not yet been sent will not be deleted
• Delete selected - deletes all e-mails selected by the check-boxes in the list
• Delete all - deletes all e-mails in the list
• Refresh - refreshes the content of the e-mail queue
When there is a large number of e-mails in the e-mail queue, you can easily limit which e-mails will be displayed using the filter. It can be displayed by clicking the Display filter link above the e-mail list.
More resources can be found at Developer's Guide -> Modules -> E-mail queue -> Overview.