Set macro conditions for your e-commerce notification emails, to send them out only if certain conditions are met
Out of the box, Kentico has checkboxes for configuring order emails. This module exposes new site settings, which allow you to enter macro conditions to determine if an e-commerce notification email should be sent out.
For example, you could configure the 'new order' notification email to only be sent out for 'bank transfer' or 'cash' payment methods.
The following notifications can be configured:
- Order notification to administrator
- Order notification to customer
- Order payment notification to administrator
- Order payment notification to customer
- Order status notification to administrator
- Order status notification to customer