This tab contains reports that display the statistics measured for the currently edited campaign. It is only available when using the CMS Desk -> On‑line marketing -> Campaigns interface.
The From and To fields on the right can be used to enter a time period for the reports.
The options listed below allow you to choose the report granularity that should be used:
This selection determines the length of time which is represented by individual units in the report's graphs and the precision that can be specified in the From and To fields.
You can choose from the following types of reports for the campaign:
•Campaign views - displays the amount of hits that the website received as a result of the campaign. It contains a line chart that shows the number of visits recorded over time and a table with the total amount of page views generated by the given campaign during the entire time period.
•Conversions count - displays the number of conversion hits that were performed by users who arrived on the website through the selected campaign. This report includes two types of charts, one that shows the progress of the amount of conversion hits recorded during the specified time period and another with detailed statistics for individual units of time according to the selected report type (hours, days, months etc.).
•Conversions value - displays the sum of the conversion values generated by users who arrived on the website through the selected campaign. This report includes two types of charts, one that shows the progress of the conversion values recorded during the specified time period and another with detailed statistics for individual units of time according to the selected report type.
•Campaign details - shows a breakdown of the campaign's statistics for individual types of conversions. The following values are displayed for each conversion:
•Conversions - the number conversion hits that were logged for the campaign's visitors.
•Conversions rate - the percentage of visitors that performed the given conversion. This can be higher than 100% if the average visitor generated more than one conversion.
•Conversions value - the total sum of the values recorded for the specific conversion.
•Conversions value per visit - the average conversion value contributed by the campaign's visitors.
•Total cost - shows the total cost that was specified for the given campaign.
•ROI - the rate of investment, calculated as the sum of the campaign's conversion values divided by the total cost. This statistic is accurate only if your conversion values are set to reflect the income generated by the matching conversions.
•Number of visitors (goal) - displays the total amount of hits logged for the given campaign.
•Number of conversions (goal) - displays the total number of conversion hits that were performed by users who arrived on the website through the campaign.
•Conversions value (goal) - displays the total value of the conversions generated by users who arrived on the website through the campaign.
•Value per visitor (goal) - displays the average conversion value generated by the visitors brought to the website by the campaign. It is calculated as the total Conversions value divided by the Number of visitors.
Campaign goal reports
If the currently edited campaign has a Red flag and/or Goal value specified for the corresponding statistic, the goal reports will have the given values displayed as red and green lines respectively.
The red flag represents a number that must be reached in order for the campaign to be at least partially successful (campaigns below this value are considered to have failed). The goal value sets a target that should be achieved by a successful campaign. This way you can easily see the current status of the campaign and monitor the progress that it makes towards its goal.
To configure the red flag and goal values for a campaign, switch to the Goals tab and enter the appropriate values into the available fields.
The following actions may be performed for every report:
• Save - saves the report in its current state (according to the selected time interval). To view saved reports at a later time, go to CMS Desk -> Tools -> Reporting, select the matching report under the Web Analytics -> Campaign category and switch to the Saved reports tab.
• Print - allows the report to be printed. The available options depend on the used browser.
• Delete data - can be used to clear all data logged during the specified time period for the current campaign. Please note that this permanently removes the data from the database. This action is only available for users who have the Manage data permission for the Web analytics module.
• Subscribe - opens a new dialog where you can subscribe to the report. Subscribing allows you to periodically receive e‑mails with the up‑to‑date content of the given report. It is also possible to subscribe to a specific reporting component (graph or table) by right clicking on it and selecting the Subscribe to option in the displayed context menu.
The data displayed in the reports can also be exported into external files using various formats. This can be done by right clicking on a specific graph or table, which opens a context menu offering the following export options:
• Export to Excel - exports the data displayed by the given object to an XLSX spreadsheet.
• Export to CSV - exports data to a CSV file.
• Export to XML - exports data to an XML file.
After you select an action from the menu, your browser's standard file download dialog will pop up, letting you open or save the file with the exported data just like when downloading any other type of file. For more details on the data export feature, please refer to the Modules -> UI data export chapter of the Developer's Guide.
More information about campaigns and conversions can be found in: