I am building my site on top of the Corporate site. So in other words all of the transformations and page types are exactly the same.
I have the filter and repeater pointing to the right things (as far as I can tell). All of the fields that I changed I made sure to include in the web part, but even if I bring everything back to "stock" it does not work.
Depending on what settings I choose either nothing at all shows, or simply ""There are currently no careers."
The truly odd thing is that if I view the source I can actually see the "a href" that is pointing to the actual job posting, but nothing else is there (nothing from my other fields).