This tab lists all messages received from other users of the system. New messages can also be sent from this section of the user interface. To create a new message, click the New message link () above the list of messages. In Developer's Guide -> Modules -> Messaging -> Sending a new message, you can find a step-by-step guide to creating and sending new messages.
The following actions are available for each message listed on this tab:
• View - displays the message. Alternatively, you can view a message by clicking its Subject or its sender in the From column.
• Delete - deletes the message.
After clicking the icon in the header of the Actions column, a context menu is displayed, offering options for export of listed data to various types of files. In each message's row, you can perform the following actions after clicking the icon:
• Reply - opens a dialog where a reply to the message can be written and sent out.
• Forward - opens a dialog where you can forward the message to other users.
• Mark as read - marks the message as read (already opened), which is recognizable by a non-bold font in the listing.
• Mark as unread - marks the message as unread (not opened yet), which is recognizable by a bold font in the listing.
In Inbox, you can perform the Delete, Mark as read and Mark as unread actions with multiple messages at once. For this purpose, you need to adjust the two drop-down lists below the listing. In the first one, you can choose from the following options:
•Selected messages - the action will only be performed to messages selected by the check-boxes in the respective rows.
•All messages - the action will be performed to all listed messages.
After choosing from the first drop-down list, you need to select the respective action from the second one and click OK.
Detailed information about the Messaging module can be found in Developer's Guide -> Modules -> Messaging.