Using this dialog, a video from YouTube can be easily added to a page.
Inserting YouTube video
The general process of inserting a YouTube video is as follows:
1. Place the cursor at the appropriate position in the text area and click the Insert YouTube video () icon.
2. The dialog opens.
3. Insert the URL of the YouTube video into the URL field and click the Refresh () icon.
4. The entered URL is checked and if it is valid, default properties are loaded and the preview displayed.
5. Specify the properties of the video according to your needs. The changes you make are reflected in the preview in the right part of the dialog.
6. When you are finished with the properties, click the Insert button.
7. The video is inserted into the text area.
The following properties can be specified in this dialog:
•URL - URL of the YouTube video. You can copy&paste it from the address line of your browser or from the URL field on the video page.
•Allow full screen - indicates if the control to switch playback to full screen will be available in the video toolbar.
•Autoplay - indicates if playback starts automatically when the page is loaded.
•Loop - indicates if playback is continuously repeated in a loop.
•Include related videos - indicates if related videos will be displayed when playback finishes.
•Default size - you can choose one of the default sizes of the video player, which will be used in the Width and Height properties.
•Width - the width of the video player.
•Height - the height of the video player.
Detailed information about the WYSIWYG editor can be found in the WYSIWYG editor chapter in the Content management section of the Developer's Guide.