On this tab you can find a list of newsletter e-mails that are waiting to be sent or whose sending failed. After the technical issue is resolved, you can manage the newsletter queue using the following actions above the list:
• Resend all failed - resends all e-mails in the queue that were unsuccessfully sent. New e-mails that have not yet been sent will not be resent.
• Resend all - resends all e-mails in the list.
• Delete all failed - deletes all e-mails in the queue that were unsuccessfully sent. New e-mails that have not yet been sent will not be deleted.
• Delete all - deletes all e-mails in the list.
• Refresh - refreshes the content of the newsletter queue.
You can also resend or delete each e-mail individually. After clicking the icon in the header of the Actions column, a context menu is displayed, offering options for export of listed data to various types of files.
More resources can be found in Developer's Guide -> Modules -> Newsletters -> Overview.