If you run local IIS server on your machine, choose I want to use local IIS server in Step 2 of the Web installer and click Next.
1. In Step 3, you need to specify the following information:
|•||Choose website: choose one of the websites configured on your IIS; please make sure that the website you choose is running|
|•||Type of application pool: type of application pool which will be used for the website (Integrated by default, read here for more information)|
|•||Choose target folder: choose the disk folder where web project files will be placed|
Please note: if you're installing Kentico CMS into the root of your website (such as http://www.domain.com) and do not wish to create a virtual directory (such as http://www.domain.com/cms), please check the This is an installation to the root check-box.
2. Now you need to decide between the following options:
|•||Full installation - performs full installation using all optional components|
|•||Custom installation - lets you choose which components will be installed|
3. Now the installer copies the project files to the specified folder:
4. At the end, you're displayed with URL of the new Kentico CMS installation. Please put down this URL for future use.
5. Now you can continue to Database setup wizard.