In this exmple, you will learn how to create a sample poll that you will publish on the Home page later on. More information about Kentico CMS Polls module can be found in Kentico CMS Developer's Guide -> Module Polls.
1. Go to CMS Desk -> Tools -> Polls and click the New poll link.
2. Enter the following details:
|•||Display name: Continents|
|•||Code name: Continents|
|•||Title: leave blank|
|•||Question: Which continent are you planning to visit during your next trip?|
3. The poll appears in the Edit mode, offering you five tabs where settings can be done. On the General tab, enter the following:
|•||Message after vote: Thank you for your vote.|
4. Switch to the Answers tab and click the New answer link.
5. Enter Africa into the Text field and click OK.
6. Repeat the procedure so that you have all five continents entered as answers.