It has been more than a month since I published my last post on KB articles
that you may find interesting, so it’s time for a new set of articles which may help you deliver the functionality you need.
New KB articles:
Document table references
- Very useful article that helps you understand the Kentico DB tables connections and references.
How to update SMTP test server settings based on individual site’s settings
- This article describes how to dynamically update SMTP test server settings for individual web sites
- describes, how to remove inaccuracy in analytics caused by bots, crawlers, etc.
Staging while using “cookieless” parameter set to “AutoDetect”
- This article deals with staging issues when using the auto detect setting for cookies.
Editors are getting 403 access denied error when creating documents
- This article explains what to do if you or your editors are getting an IIS 403 error when creating new documents.
Timeout expired error when executing SQL upgrade/hotfix script
- This one explains what to do in case of this pretty common error message.
How to stop the Import Toolkit from turning Date fields into a text string
- This article describes how to stop the Import Toolkit from turning Date fields into a text string, when importing data from an Excel sheet.
How to deal with “Error loading the web part XY” error message in Azure application?
I cannot view a SharePoint file
How to use jQuery with native Kentico web parts
How to add a new font into the CK Editor
Posted: 2/5/2013 6:19:13 AM
| with 1 comments