The new hotfix package was released and it is available for download. You can find the hotfix packages for appropriate .Net version in the Bugtracker
(the orange box on the right). Instructions are included, please read carefully.
Bugs fixed in hotfix 5.5 R2.9 (build no. 4059):
- The check to determine whether a customer has sufficient credit was incorrect when the credit was equal to the price of the order.
· Form controls
- Custom web part properties of the Date and time type weren't working correctly when a non-default UI culture was set.
· Newsletters - The newsletter subscriber selector
didn't work correctly with .Net versions prior to 4.0 and a system culture different than English.
· Controls and web parts - The CMSDocumentValue control
incorrectly generated an empty span tag before its content.
· Controls and web parts - The QueryRepeater and QueryDataList controls
didn't work correctly in combination with postback paging mode.
· Controls and web parts - Web part layout
wasn't processed correctly if the code name of the web part contained the dot character.
· Documents - Document check-out
didn't work correctly with the Turkish culture in special cases.
Bugs fixed in hotfix 5.5 R2.8 (build no. 4051):
· Wildcard URLs
didn't work correctly if they contained special characters.
· The DocumentNamePath field
wasn't trimmed properly after a document was updated.
Bugs fixed in hotfix 5.5 R2.7 (build no. 4045):
· Intranet Portal - Role permissions
weren't set correctly in special cases for Forum and Media library objects created as part of a department.
· When copying a document
to the first position under the same parent, the move operation was performed instead.
· Web parts - Shortcuts web part
didn't work properly if two instances of the web part with different property settings were placed on the same page.
· Project management - Personal tasks
had their "Assigned to" field set incorrectly when imported in special cases.
Bugs fixed in hotfix 5.5 R2.6 (build no. 4041):
· Web parts - Calendar web parts
didn't filter data via custom filters.
· Project management - Ad-hoc (personal) tasks
were causing an error during the import procedure.
· Intranet portal - The RSS Forum posts
page template incorrectly also displayed department forum posts. To fix this issue, please see the instructions at the end of the document included in the hotfix package.
· BizForms - Macros
in field captions weren't resolved when exported to Excel.
· Documents - Documents
couldn't be moved to the first position under the same parent using drag & drop.
Bugs fixed in hotfix 5.5 R2.5 (build no. 4031):
· Media library - Certain stylesheets
were loaded incorrectly in special cases.
· Media library - The Media gallery, Media gallery - file list and Media gallery - folder tree
web parts floated out of their web part container in special cases.
· Media library - Image data
wasn't refreshed correctly in special cases after changing the file name or extension via the image editor.
· Membership - Facebook Connect, OpenID Authentication, Windows LiveID
- a new role with an empty name was created for registered users if there were no roles specified for newly registered users.
- When a user copied a document with multiple culture versions, staging tasks weren't logged for all culture versions.
· Spell checker - FCKeditor
fields were incorrectly checked twice.
· Spell checker
- The spell checker didn't check BBcode editor type fields.
Bugs fixed in hotfix 5.5 R2.4 (build no. 4027):
· Dialogs - Flash objects
inserted through the WYSIWYG editor weren't generated correctly in the Google Chrome browser.
· Staging - Custom data
of document relationships weren't synchronized.
· Media library - An incorrect method was called
in the ValidateForm method of the MediaLibraryEdit control.
· Yahoo Map - The "Show scale control" and "Show navigation control"
properties of the web part didn't work correctly.
· Project Management - Roles
couldn't be deleted in special cases due to project dependencies.
· Document library - Links to documents
were incorrectly displayed even if the document had no file attached.
· Relationships - Relationships not assigned
to the current site were displayed in CMS Desk -> Properties.
· Relationships - The path to the related document
wasn't stored in a textbox field if the related document was on the right side.
· Web parts - The Silverlight application
web part wasn't working correctly with the silverlight navigation application.
· Workflow - The check-in
operation on the Versions tab of documents didn't work correctly in special cases.
· WebDAV - rebuilding of the source code
caused an assembly version conflict.
· Reporting - Line graphs
caused an exception when displaying data with only one record.
· Media library - Media file mime type
wasn't set correctly in special cases.
Bugs fixed in hotfix 5.5 R2.3 (build no. 4020):
· Page templates - New template
wasn't created correctly in special cases.
Bugs fixed in hotfix 5.5 R2.2 (build no. 4014):
· Messaging - Actions
were not hidden properly when an error occurred during sending a message.
· E-commerce - Product filter
did not work correctly.
· Text - Editable image web part
did not work correctly when application ran internally on a different port.
· Dialogs - WYSIWYG dialogs
did not work properly when media library folder name contained special characters.
Bugs fixed in hotfix 5.5 R2.1 (build no. 4006):
· Project management
- Users and roles couldn't be deleted in special cases due to project or task dependencies.
- Linking to child documents wasn't working correctly when they were translated into multiple cultures.
- New forum groups created under a workgroup from the live site didn't have their base URL set correctly.
· The Field editor didn't allow macros
to be inserted into the Default value textbox for non-text fields.
- Moving the position of a document was allowed in special case even if the user didn't have the Modify permission.
· Workflow - Workflow e-mails
were incorrectly sent to disabled users.
· Form controls - GUID type columns
created in the Field editor were causing exceptions.
· Web analytics
- The context help for the Registered users section was missing.
- It was incorrectly possible to reply/forward a message with an empty message body.
Posted: 2/14/2011 10:24:59 AM
| with 0 comments